Sunday, September 20, 2009

Summer...over??

This summer was crazy, busy, and a lot of fun but I'm glad it is over....closer to the arrival of baby #2! Even though we have done absolutely nothing to prepare for this second arrival, we are closer to getting it out of me! No, we did not find out the sex (never thought so many people would be mad at me or not believe me for this!) No, we do not have a name picked out. And no, we do not have the nursery even started. Maybe I don't want the summer to be over...

2 comments:

Erica said...

Yay! I love the updates! I'll see you in a few days.

Maggie said...

I'm so happy you blogged! I haven't checked in awhile, and I've missed the updates.

As always, I love the pictures :) Can you believe how big our guys are? goodbye babies and hello little toddler boys. CRAZY!