Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year
















I can't believe we are in 2009! Time flies when you're having fun. We had a blast with Aiden over Christmas. We hit up an "ugly" sweater party and had an excellent first visit with Santa! Aiden's favorite gift was his radio flyer wagon/walker. He loves to get in and go for a ride around the house at high rates of speed. I really do feel like he is about ready to crawl but I feel like I've been saying that for about 2 months now! Best wishes in 2009.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

No offense to Matt, but Aiden looks like a Watts big time! What a cutie.

Jenni said...

Thanks Maggie!! I love the updates on your little Aiden. Aren't they so much fun???

Anonymous said...

Matt, Can I borrow that sweater sometime?? Love the holiday photos; Aiden's such a cutie!